May 18, 2012

Scoutstrike? SSPB/Scout integration

Hey guys, Frost here and today I'll be talking about my SSpb/scout (name unchosen)
So I was on youtube  and I saw T13's reflex/sspb, I later found out that a scout/sspb was a first.

Mods done: Scout: AR removal, seal improvement and 3 pennies behing the spring.
SSPB: minimized, I need help with SSPB knowledge how do you make a  sucky sspb (15ft- 25ft and needs 20 - pumps) fire over 50 feet?.

Ranges: Scout: 35 - 50 depending on darts.
SSPB: 25 - 30 depending on darts - (update) I followed R5's advice which was quite silly but hey it worked.

                                             Can't see that SSPB well can you. :P
FREEZE!!! DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU HAVE LEFT A COMMENT!!



6 comments :

  1. Challenge time: Internally integrate the sspb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or, you could get another sspb and glue it to the other side.

      Delete
    2. hmmm I'll do that and rebarrel both sspbs for 40 - 45 feet

      Delete
  2. Nice mod! Scouts are pretty compact too. Might be cool having a little 2 shot secondary. There might be enough room there to sink it inside.

    For the sspb I would clean it (run soapy water through it) and see what happens. If it still takes alot of pumps you can chop the pump out and tighten the oring.

    ReplyDelete