July 14, 2012

Nerf Super Soaker Tornado Strike Review!

Hey Guys Frost_Nerfer here and today I will be reviewing the Nerf Super Soaker Tornado Strike.



This blaster is O.K. 
Pros. Highly appealing looks, nice output, removable stock, tac rail, and fast RoF.


Cons. Runs out of water quickly, hard to push-pull, gimicky.
Overall, this blaster is very fun, I enjoy the whole helix as pictured below and freezing the helix to FREEEEEEZE my adversaries muhahaha. Or I could put ICE in the clip :D

Overall ratings
Appearance 10/10
Stock capacity/max capacity 4/10 - 8/10
Accuracy 9/10 Push-pull decreases accuracy but this blaster has a decent spread.
Range 7/10 20 - 25 feet. It's ok for range.
Value 8/10 I got 3 at costco for 15$ but the normal price is 20.
Overall! 7.6/10 I recommend this blaster, but dont pay a high bid for it.

1 comment :

  1. hey... can I be an author? I read the post, but I can't find it (the post). feel free to email me at hydenews@cox.net.

    JoJo1o1o

    ReplyDelete