November 29, 2011

Nerf Nova mod









This is a drawing of what the Nova should be. The mod is a maverick with a jolt integration,barricade barrel, and a tactical rail in a different place. In the maverick handle Portal will be written in it but above the handle there is no blue. I have no idea what there should be there. So I guess post in the comments what should be there. The pic has the almost final paintjob. Somethings might change through the modding time. It will begin on Monday and will be finished at latest spring. Earliest January hopefully.

2 comments :

  1. Hmmm... nice idea. Not th best drwaings but I know what you are thinking. Can't wait to see it! -Awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. I can't draw well. The best thing I think I've drawn is a turkey. And guess what! It actually looked like a turkey!

    ReplyDelete