August 25, 2012

Pistol Splat: My Style

Lo all, It's TheRoboteer here. As you may know Arctic nerf and my native blog Nerf Universal recently merged. I recently posted this over there, so I figured I may aswell add it here too.
Anyway onto the post. When I was on holiday I gave in and bought a Blue Pistol Splat, and i'm pleased to report that it is almost 2x as powerful as my Wipeout Splat.
Anyway, I know what you really want to see are the pics, so here they are :)

Overall pic. With a photobomb from my new
favourite tool :)
 
The buissness end. I decieded to glue the barrel in because
i'm only going to be front loading darts because it's going to be a stock dart
secondary
FPS- supah leet view :)
 

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this post. This is TheRoboteer, signing off

No comments :

Post a Comment