December 23, 2011

Clarification.

As you may have noticed, we recently lost four authors: 1337Wolf, Shadow_Blaze, Plopper4568 and Portal. A comment on plopper's ''I quit'' post (Which was deleted by Icicle for unknown reasons) said ''I fear this is the beginning of the end'', I can assure you that it is not. Although the start of Universal Nerf has dealt a blow to Arctic Nerf, we are not going to shut down simply because we lost authors. AN started with three friends who wanted a place to share their mods.Although we have grown since then, our primary purpose has stayed the same. We have deleted all authors other than myself and Icicle. The remaining authors were deleted because they had not posted yet. We are still open to anyone who wants to join. We don't ask for any more than a post per month. The one advantage we have to offer is that Universal Nerf only posts what they like, we allow anyone to post anything about Nerf. Also, a new bonus: If you are a good author, you will receive Administrator status and an @arcticnerf.com email address.

Again, AN will survive, we're just back to where we started. Thanks for reading.
                                                                                                                         IceCubed

1 comment :

  1. I'm glad you guys aren't throwing in the towel, but I do think I need to clarify something. Universal Nerf doesn't post "only what we like", but rather we post what users submit. We have also posted stuff that hasn't been submitted that we like, but anyone can submit an article of their own to share.

    I hope your blog stays the course, as I think you guys can offer some stand-out modifications that display your talents well.

    ReplyDelete